- Tin-plated C11000 ETP copper as per ASTM B33
- Silver-plated C11000 ETP copper as per ASTM B298
- Nickel-plated C11000 ETP copper according to ASTM B355
- Bare C11000 ETP copper as per ASTM B152
- Aluminum alloy 1350 as per ASTM B209
Standard laminates vary in thickness from 0.005” to 0.04” and in width from 0.5’’ to 10’’.
- Electrolytic tin plating as per ASTM B545
- Electrolytic silver plating as per ASTM B700
- Electroless nickel plating as per ASTM B733
- Lead-free hot tin dip plating
The standard thickness plating on a contact pad is 0.0003” although it can reach up to 0.004”, upon customer request.
- Width of connecting pad up to 10"
- Thickness of connecting pad up to 3"
- Total connector length up to 72"
- Mounting holes as per NEMA standards
Custom sizes are also available.
100 to 7,500 amperes, according to design specifications.
Insulation: Heat shrink PVC and polyolefin, ceramic heat shield and several other types of insulation materials are also available.